The credo of life
Changing lives with caring hearts is our way to serve medicine, you are in eternal hands at GGRC, always yours and always for you!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Meri obtained her medical degree at the Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia and She has obtained her diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology. After that she has experienced her study in the First Clinical Hospital of Moscow in Operational Gynecology, as a Junior doctor, She is young, motivated and friendly doctor and member of our team with a rich experience of working in large government and private hospital sectors across the region. She is having good experience in fertility, and Assisted Reproductive Techniques and has acquired her training from world pronounced fertility specialists. Dr. Meri enjoys a very high patient satisfaction and high success rates which she always aims to develop and escalate further.
- 2002-2008 Tbilisi State Medical University Faculty of Medicine;
- 2004-2006 3-6 month retraining course in the First Clinical Hospital of Moscow in Operational Gynecology;
- 2007 Moscow Maternity House N1 6 months experience Junior doctor;
- 2010-2015 Health House Physician Resident Obstetrics in Gynecology
2011-2015 Tbilisi State Academy;
- 2016 State Certificate specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 2010-2015 Health House – Doctor resident in Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- 2016-2017 Bolnisi Clinic – Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist;
- 2017 – Present – Family Physician LLC – Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist;
- 2018 – Present Spartak Gelashvili GYS Clinic – Doctor Obstetrician-Gynecologist;
- Since 2019-present- GGRC – Georgian-German reproductive Center, Gynecologist.
- 2017 International Scientific-Practical Course “Use of Modern Energy in Operational Gynecology Practice”
- 2017 Hysterectomy in the 21st Century. Certificate
- 2017 Modern Reproductive Achievement Certificate
- 2017 Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Certificate
- 2017 Vocational Rehabilitation Program “Colposcopy”
- 2018 Advanced Colposcopy Course
- 2019 Clinical Aspects of Cervical Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- 2014 Effective Perinatal Treatment Training Course. Certificate
- 2014 Family Planning Methods and Counseling. Certificate
- 2015 Combined Contraception Training
- 2015 International Congress on the Pathophysiology of Pregnancy Certificate
- 2015 Ultrasound Advances in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Diploma
- 2016 Laparoscopic Gynecology Course Carl Storz Training Center
- Member of Georgian Association of Obstetricians
- Member of ESHRE
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent