The credo of life
The power is in unity, when the doctor and the patient are one team, it is difficult to defeat them!
Doctorate of Medicine and of Philosophy
Date of birth: 05.11.1983
Scientific degree: Doctorate of Medicine and of Philosophy
Place of work/Position:
- Caraps Medline, Clinical Oncologist
- First University Clinic TSMU, Clinical Oncologist
Field of activity: Oncology, Clinical Oncology.
Medical experience: since 2007
- 2017, was awarded the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- 2013-2017, Tbilisi State Ivane Javakhishvili University, Medical Faculty – Doctorant
- 2006-2009, Resident’s program in Oncology – State Certificate, Series I a34N – 003322.
- 2000 – 2006, Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy – Medical Faculty – Academic, honours degree of the Specialist with Diploma N 000083
- 2016 – 2017, Tbilisi Medical University, First University Clinic – Clinical Oncologist
- 2016 – 2017, New Vision University Hospital – Head of the Martin Abeloff Clinical Oncology Department
- 2016 – 2017, New Vision University – invited lecturer
- 2012 – 2015, Martin Abeloff Laboratory, Cancer Research Center – Doctor Oncologist
- 2013 – 2014, Eristavi National Center, Doctor Oncologist – Head of the Chemotherapy Direction
- 2009 – 2013, Clinic – Health House – Doctor Oncologist
- 2009 – 2013, Multiprofile Oncology Clinic ‘’Kironi’’ – Doctor Oncologist
- 2008 – 2009, Oncology Clinic Medula – Junior Doctor
- 2007 – 2010, Tbilisi Emergency Service 03 – Junior Doctor
- 2017 until now, – 1st phase clinical trial – Principal Investigator
- 2009 – 2017, II and III phase clinical trial – coinvestigator
- 2016- Seventh, International Medical Congress of the Southeast European Medical Forum Batumi, Georgia.
- 2016- Good Clinical Practice training meeting – GCP Training certificate. 03/06/16.
- 2016-ESMO 14th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2015, Breast Cancer Conference IEO, Milan, Italy.
- 2015- International Breast Cancer Conference, EuRaMa, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2014, TAT 2014 Congress, Washington, DC, USA.
- 2012, 37th ESMO Congress 2012, Vienna, Austria.
- 2012, ESMO 14th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2012, 23rd ICACT Conference, Paris, France.
- 2011, European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress, Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2011, TAT 2011, 9th International Symposium on Targeted Anticancer Therapies, Paris France
- Perceptions of- and Attitudes towards End-of-Life Needs and Demands of Elders over 80 Years Continuing Intellectual Work in Georgia. Chikhladze N., Velijanashvili M., Kordzaia D. 8th World Research Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care, Abstract: A-615-0011-00756.
- Chikhladze, N., Janberidze, E., Velijanashvili, M., Chkhartishvili, N., Jintcharadze, M., Verne, J., & Kordzaia, D. (2016). Mismatch between physicians and family members views on communications about patients with chronic incurable diseases receiving care in critical and intensive care settings in Georgia: a quantitative observational survey. BMC Palliative Care, 15, 63;
- The Need of Education in Palliative Care and Communication Skills in Critical and Intensive Care Settings in Georgia. Was Presented in 2016- Seventh, International Medical Congress of the Southeast European Medical Forum Batumi, Georgia.
- Nana Chikhladze, Mariam Melania, Mariam Velijanashvili, Keti Tsomaia, Nikoloz Chkhartishvili, Tamar Chabukiani, Nana Chabukiani, Dimitri Kordzaia. Possibility of applying Grounded Theory, as a research method, and Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, as a coding tool, while implementing mixed (qualitative and quantitative) Medical and Social studies. Translational and Clinical Medicine – Georgian Medical Journal. Vol 1, No 2 (2016).
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent