The credo of life
Proficiency, Technology, Compassion… You will feel we care for you with all our heart and facilities.
Dr. Nika from very first day is a GGRC team member, he has a reputation of providing compassionate care for his patients and is dedicated to providing the best possible care for each individual. After graduating Tbilisi State Medical University, as a Medical Doctor, he continues study in Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy and graduated as an Obstetrician More than 10 years he works as a gynecologist–Surgeon and Endoscopist as well.
- 2004-2010, Tbilisi State Medical University, specialty: Physician, Qualification: Medical Doctor (Diploma).
- 2014-2016, Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy, Clinical Ordinator, Obstetrician, Department of Gynecology and Perinatology.
- 2008 – Present Multiprofile Clinic Consilium Medulla, Gynecologist–Surgeon, Tbilisi.
- 2015 – 2020 David Davarashvili Clinic, Multiprofile Clinic Consilium Medulla Gynecologist–Surgeon, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 2015 – Present Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic “ Dastakari ”, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Surgeon, Kareli, Georgia;
- 2016 – Present Chichua Ophthalmology Center “Mzera”, Gynecologist–Surgeon, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 2017 – 2018 Medical Center Lancet, The Head of Gynecology Department, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 2017 – Present Gori Military Hospital, Gynecologist–Surgeon, Gori, Georgia;
- 2018 – Present Mardaleishvili Medical Center, Gynecologist–Surgeon, Endoscopist, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- Since 2019 – Present GGRC – Georgian- German Reproductive Center, Gynecologist–Surgeon, Tbilisi, Georgia;
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Intermediate