Nikoloz Lominadze - The credo of life
Never treat others as you do not want to treat you!
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of Birth: 12 August 1966
Scientific degree: Doctor of Medicine
Field of activity: Urgent and elective General surgery, laparoscopic surgery, surgery of liver, biliary tracts and pancreas, upper gastrointestinal tracts surgery, colorectal surgery, herniology, oncological surgery
Medical experience: since 1989
- 1989-1991 – Moscow Medical Academy(Russia): Clinical fellow(ordinature) of general surgery.
- 1983-1989 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine.
- 1983 – N 63 secondary school, Tbilisi, Georgia.
Training and Retraining Courses:
- 2010 – Turkey Higher Specialization Training and Research Hospital – “General Gastroenterological Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery”
- 2010 – Tbilisi State University, Doctoral student
- 2010 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Institute of Post-Diploma. Education: Training of Teachers
- 2005 – Robinson business college of Georgia State University, Atlanta (USA) -Health administration management
- 2004- First clinical hospital, Thoracic-abdominal department, Course of laparoscopic surgery skills. Tbilisi, Georgia
- 2003 – University of Scranton (USA)- Financial management, People resources, Administration management in hospitals
- 2000 – University of Graz (Austria), course of the liver, biliary tracts, and pancreas surgery.
- 2019 – till now – Head of Surgery Department of German Hospital
- 2015 – 2019 – Head of Surgery Department of “New Vision University” Hospital. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2014 – 2015 – Medical Director, Head of Surgery Service of ‘Geo Hospitals” Gurjaani, Georgia.
- 2012 – 2014 – Medical Director, Head of Surgery Service of “Hera” multidisciplinary clinic. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2003 – 2012 – Head of General Surgery Department, Chief General Surgeon of O.Gudushauri NMC, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1992 – 1998 – Senior general surgeon of the hospital of MIA, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1989 – 1992 – General surgeon at N 67 clinical hospital, Moscow, Russia.
- 1989 – General surgeon at First Clinical Hospital. Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Gold medal for finishing secondary school.
- Diploma with honors for finishing Medical Institute (HB N 065087).
- Certificate of clinical fellow(ordinature) of Moscow Medical Academy N 725.
- Certificate of passing state exam in General Surgery (2002, Post-Diploma Education State Medical Academy) N 24960.
- Certificate Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health-General Gastroenterological Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery(2010).
- Certificate of Tbilisi State Medical University, Institute of post-diploma Education: Training of teachers.
- Certificate of University of Scranton (USA)- Financial management, People recourse, Administration management(2003).
- Certificate of Robinson business college of Georgia State University, Atlanta (USA)-Health administration management (2005).
- Diploma of the first degree for taking part in LI students scientific conference of Tbilisi Medical Institute (the theme of work: ”Treatment of peritonitis in the terminal stadium”).
- Georgian Association of Surgeons- Full member
- Georgian Association of Herniology- Full member
- Georgian Association of Laparoscopic surgery- Full member
- Association of Surgeon of Great Britain and Ireland- Full member
- European Association of Trauma and Urgent Surgery-Full member
- Fellow of International Colleague of Surgeon
- 18 scientific papers have been published
General Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Laparoscopic Surgery, General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good