Nino Chogovadze - The credo of life
Treat all patients as the closest person.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
- 1988 -1994 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Faculty of Medicine, Residency
- 1995-1996 – Center for Family Planning and Reproduction, Moscow, Russia, Residency
- 1996 -1997- 31st Clinical Hospital, Moscow, Russia, Doctorate
- 2011-2014- Tbilisi State Medical University
- 2018 – Current – Acad. Fridon Todua Medical Center, Head of Department of Surgical Gynecology
- 2015-2019 – Multi-profile Clinic” Inova”, Obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon
- 2015-2019 – David Tatishvili Medical Center, Obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon
- 2007-2015 – Research Institute of Clinical Medicine, Department of Operative Gynecology, Obstetrician-gynecologist, surgeon
- 2002-2013 – Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic “Bibida”, Obstetrician-Gynecologist
- 1995-1998- Family Planning and Reproduction Center, Moscow, Russia, Obstetrician-Gynecologist
- Performs all types of surgical interventions in Gynecology, oncogynecology.
- Gynecology – hysterectomies with abdominal, laparoscopic and vaginal route.
- All types of hysteroresectoscopy.
- All types of laparoscopic interventions on pelvic organs.
- Oncogynecology – laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy, radical hysterectomies, cytoreductive surgery of ovarian cancer.
- More than 5000 interventions have been carried out.
- 2019 – Visitor doctor at gynecologic oncology surgery department of Charite University Hospital Berlin, Germany.
- 2015 – Traning in Operative Hysteroscopy San Giuseppe Hospital Milano, Italy.
- 2014 – Traning in laparoscopic surgery Centre of Endometriosis Cologne, Germany.
- 2014 – AAGL course of Minimally Invasive Gynecological Surgery. Barcelona, Spain.
- 2012 – Bazic course on laparoscopic surgery. Karl Storz International training center, “Caucasus” Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Participant and speaker of many international scientific conferences and workshops.
- Is the author of scientific articles.
- Since 2015 – The host of the TV show “Doctors”.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent