The credo of life
Wish you health!
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor
Date of Birth: 07.06.1972
Occupation: Dermatology and Venereology
Scientific degree: Doctor of Medicine, Associate Professor at D. Tvildiani Medical University.
- Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center,
- Georgian Hair Research Society, President.
- President of the Eastern European and Asian Hair Research Society (EEAHRS).
Field of activity: Dermatology, Trichology, Podology.
Medical experience: since 1986
- 2009 – The American-Austrian Foundation, Open Medical Institute – Medical Education without Borders in dermatology;
- 1997-2000 – Internship, Institute of Dermatology and Venereology, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 1996-1997 – Internship, S/R institute of Reproductology, Tbilisi, Georgia;
- 1989 -1996 – Medical Treatment Dept., Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2006 – Clinical-immunology and Morphology of different forms of Alopecia Areata.
- 2019 – Mardaleishvili Diagnostic Center
- 2015 -Present – Healthy Hair Center –Medical Director;
- 2012 -Present – D. Tvildiani Medical Institute – Associated Professor;
- 2012-2018 – S/R Dermatology and Venereology National Center – Dermatologist;
- 2004-2012 – S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology – Dermatologist;
- 2002-2012 – D. Tvildiani Medical Institute – Assistant Professor;
- 2004-2007 – S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology – Deputy Chairman of the Board;
- 2002-2005 – Tbilisi State University – Assistant Professor;
- 2001-2004 – S/R Institute of Dermatology and Venereology – Doctor-methodist;
- 1997-2001 – Family Medicine Clinic of National Health Management Center – Family physician/Dermatologist.
- 2005-Present European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV), Member;
- 2006-Present Georgian Association of Dermatologists and Venereologists, Member;
- 2006-Present International Dermoscopy Society (IDS), Member;
- 2007-Present International Society of Teledermatology (ISTD), Member;
- 2007-Present International Union against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI), Member;
- 2012-Present European Hair Research Society (EHRS), Member;
- 2013-Present Georgian Hair Research Society, President.
- Participation in more than 60 international and national conferences and meetings.
Experience in clinical trials:
- 2010-Present – Randomized, single-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase I/IIa study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of human autologous hair follicle dermal sheath cup cells (DSCC) in women and men with Androgenetic Alopecia – Principal Investigator;
- 2005 – Present – “Strengthening the existing national responses for implementation of effective HIV/AIDS prevention and control activities in Georgia”, which is funded by the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS.- Psychologist;
- 2002-2004 – Clinical Project named: ”AASG”, entitled: “Molecular Genetics of Alopecia Areata in Humans”-Secondary Investigator.
- Author of more than 50 scientific works,
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent