The credo of life
They tried and could not make me evil, they tried and could not make me mean, in the end, to stay human in this transient world, it turns out that is also a great feat…
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 14.04.1965
Specialty: Pediatric neurology.
Place of work: Pediatric neurologist of I. Tsitsishvili Children’s Clinic.
Field of activity: Pediatric Neurology, Internal Medicine.
Medical experience: since 1986
- 1982-1988 – Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1986-1988 – Adolescent Resuscitation Unit of Zhvania Pediatric Clinic;
- 1988-1989 – Zhvania Pediatric Clinic, internship doctor;
- 1989-1991 – Marneuli Interdistrict Hospital – doctor;
- 1991-1993 – Department of Neurological Disorders, Faculty of Pediatrics of TSU. Clinical residency;
- 1993-2012-present – Zhvania Pediatric Clinic – resident doctor;
- 2011 – Pediatric neurologist, PSP New Hospitals;
- 2012 – Senior resident, pediatric neurologist, New Children’s Clinic (former Zhvania Pediatric Clinic);
- Consultant of K. Mardaleishvili Center;
- Consultant of the Children’s Infectious Diseases Hospital.
- Graduate of the training program of the Jefferson Ultrasound Research and Teaching Institute;
- Honorary diploma recipient of the Royal Copenhagen Academy of the World Health Organization.
- Participant of 3 international conferences (Istanbul, Stuttgart, Eilat);
- Delegate of 1 world congress (Israel);
- Author of 6 scientific works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Spoken
English – Spoken
Turkish – spoken