The credo of life
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Place of work/Position: Multiprofile Medical Center Innova
Field of activity: Neurology, Internal Diseases.
Medical experience: since 1977
- 1984-1987 – Moscow USSR Institute of Neurology of Medical Academy – resident medical practitioner, then postgraduate;
- 1982 – Moscow Botkin Hospital, Department of Neurology;
- 1976-1977 – Grodno (Belarus) State Medical Institute, Department of Neurology, internship in neurology;
- 1970-1976 – Grodno (Belarus) State Medical Institute.
- 2016-present – Medical Center Innova – Doctor-Neurologist;
- Since 2000 – The First University Clinic, Diagnostic Center “Skhivi” – Doctor-Neurologist;
- Since 1999 – American-Greek Medical Center “Hippocrates” – Doctor-Neurologist;
- 1995-1999 – O. Gudushauri Institute of Traumatology; Doctor-Neurologist (consultant);
- 1994-1996 – Poti, the Head of Department of Neurology;
- 1991-1993 – Republic Hospital during hostilities – Doctor-Neurologist;
- 1987 – Ministry of Health of Abkhazia, Neurology Chief Specialist, the Chairman of Neurological Society of Abkhazia;
- 1984 – Sokhumi Republic Hospital, Chief Resident of Department of Neurology;
- 1981-1983 – Sokhumi Republic Hospital, Deputy Chief Medical Officer;
- Sokhumi Republic Hospital, Doctor-Neurologist of Department of Neurology;
- 1978-1981 – Ministry of Health of Abkhazia, Local Trade Union Committee of Medical and Prophylactic Department, Chief Inspector;
- 1977-1978 – Ashmyany (Belarus), Doctor-Neurologist.
- State certificate #004882, allowed the field of specialization – Neurology;
- 2001 – State certificate #012400, allowed the field of specialization – Neurology.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Average