Academic Doctor of Medicine
Date of Birth: 24.05.1978
Specialty: Endovascular surgeon (interventional cardiology, interventional radiology).
Place of Work: Bokhua Cardiovascular Center, Tbilisi.
- 1995-2002 – Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, the Faculty of Medicine. General Medicine – General practitioner (Diploma AN 12809);
- 2002-2004 – Clinical residency at A.N. Bakulev National Medical Research Center of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Moscow Russian Federation;
- 2004-2007 – Clinical postgraduate study at A.N. Bakulev National Medical Research Center of Cardiovascular Surgery of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. Department of X-ray Surgical and Endovascular Research and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases, Moscow, Russian Federation;
- 2007-2011 – Academician N. Kipshidze Central University Hospital. Critical Cardiology and Perioperative Treatment Section. Interventional cardiologist;
- 2011-2012 – Academician N. Bokhua Center of Cardiovascular Diseases. Head of the Cardiovascular Catheterization Laboratory;
- 2010 – Attendance of the training course “Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Vessels”, St. Nicholas Cardiovascular Center, Belgium;
- 2011 – Participation in the Cordis Company training course “Endovascular Treatment of Peripheral Arteries”, Kiev, Ukraine.
- 2007 – State certificate in vascular surgery No. 005143. I a 39;
- 2008 – State certificate in cardiac surgery No. 000041 I a 32;
- 2011 – State certificate in interventional cardiology 32-2 No. 001031.
Membership in Professional Associations:
- 2008-2012 – Member of the Georgian Association of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons.
- 2008 – Diploma of the academic doctor of medicine No. 000028; Topic: “Stenting of Coarctation and Recoarctation of the Aorta”.
Publications and Reports:
- Treatment of patients with cardiogenic shock in the setting of acute myocardial infarction. Case reports. Gogorishvili I, Archvadze A, Kipiani V, Kipshidze N. 2008 Sep.;(162):51-3. [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- Impact of time past from stemi onset to primary pci on periprocedural and short term results Archvadze A., Kipiani V., Gogorishvili I., Gunjua T., Kobalava M., Patsia L., Butskhrikidze N., Kipshidze N.. Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Coronary Artery Disease. Prague (Czech Republic), October 11-14, 2009
- Kipiani V., Parkosadze G., Gogorishvili I., Urushadze O., Kipiani K., Kipshidze N. ENDOVASCULAR TREATMENT OF STENOSIS OF AUTOGENOUS ARTERIOVENOUS ACCSS FOR HEMODIALYSIS. Georgian Medical News. No 1 (166) 2009 pg. 13-17. ISSN 1512-0112
- First-In-Man study of Accelerate-at coated stent Archvadze A., Gogorishvili I., Gunjua T., Kobalava M., Kipiani V., Patsia L., Kantaria M., Erbel R., Kipshidze N. Proceedings of the 8th International Congress on Coronary Artery DiseasePrague (Czech Republic), October 11-14, 2009
- Endovascular treatment of stenosis of autogenous arteriovenous access for hemodialysis. May, 23 . 2010 EuroPCR, Paris
- Challenging Case for One-Stage Interventional Treatment Iliac Stenosis and Superficial Femoral Obstruction. TCT 2008, 05.08., San-Francisco. USA.
Participation in Clinical Studies:
- First-In-Man study by the “Tripelay System” for percutaneous treatment of infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm, “A novel 14F endograft for abdominal aortic aneurysm”: first in man. N. Kipshidze central university hospital 2010”.
- Single-center clinical study of the safety and functioning of Accelerate-at coated stent with a biomeric method with percutaneous intervention “First-In-Man study of Accelerate-at coated stent (Georgia, 2008-2009). (Incomplete study);
- INTERNATIONAL, MULTICENTER CLINICAL STUDY CONDUCTED BY VASCULAR THERAPIES, LLC. 181 E 90th Street, N 12B. New York, NY 10128, since 2010 (study in progress).
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email