The credo of life
Kindness is universal!
Oncology, Surgical Oncology
The Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Date of Birth: 28.01.1950
Specialty: Doctor Surgeon – Oncologist
Academic Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Place of Work/Position: Doctor Surgeon – Oncologist at the Institute of Clinical Oncology
Field of activity: Oncology, Surgical Oncology.
Medical experience: since 1974
- 1967 – 1973, Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty.
- 1973 – 1974, the United Hospital of Tbilisi Emergency Service, Internship.
- 1978 – 1980, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Clinical Ordinature, Aspiranture (Postgraduate).
- 1974 -1978 Regional Hospital of Akhmeta, Deputy Chief Doctor in treatment direction.
- 1983 – 1986, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Junior Scientist.
- 1986 – 1990, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Chief Doctor.
- 1990 – 2008, Gvamichava National Center of Oncology, Senior Scientist.
- 1996 – 2006 Tbilisi State Medical University, Assistant at Oncology Department.
- 2008 – 2014, National Center of Oncology, Deputy Director-General in the field of Treatment Optimization and Quality Maintenance.
- Since 2014 till today, the Institute of Clinical Oncology, Surgeon Oncologist
- 1988, Dissertation for candidate’s Degree in the direction of Oncology and Radiology
- Member of the Oncologists’ Association of Georgia.
- Member of the Scientific – Consulting Council of Oncology at the Parliament of Georgia.
- Member of the International Association of Surgeon – Gastroenterologists and Oncologists (JASGO).
- Member of the European Organization of Clinical Oncologists.
- Member of the International Panel of Surgeons
- Author of about 70 Scientific Works
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Average