Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Date of Birth: 28.01.1950
Specialty: Doctor Surgeon – Oncologist
Academic Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Professor
Doctor Surgeon – Oncologist at the Institute of Clinical Oncology
Place of Work:
The Institute of Clinical Oncology
- 1967 – 1973, Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty.
- 1973 – 1974, the United Hospital of Tbilisi Emergency Service, Internship.
- 1978 – 1980, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Clinical Ordinature, Aspiranture (Postgraduate).
- 1974 -1978 Regional Hospital of Akhmeta, Deputy Chief Doctor in treatment direction.
- 1983 – 1986, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Junior Scientist.
- 1986 – 1990, S/R Institute of Medical Radiology at the Academy of Medical Sciences (Russia, Obninsk), Chief Doctor.
- 1990 – 2008, Gvamichava National Center of Oncology, Senior Scientist.
- 1996 – 2006 Tbilisi State Medical University, Assistant at Oncology Department.
- 2008 – 2014, National Center of Oncology, Deputy Director General in the field of Treatment Optimization and Quality Maintenance.
- Since 2014 till today, Institute of Clinical Oncology, Surgeon Oncologist
1988, Dissertation for candidate’s Degree in the direction of Oncology and Radiology
Author of about 70 Scientific Works
Membership of Professional Organizations:
- Member of the Oncologists’ Association of Georgia.
- Member of the Scientific – Consulting Council of Oncology at the Parliament of Georgia.
- Member of the International Association of Surgeon – Gastroenterologists and Oncologists (JASGO).
- Member of the European Organization of Clinical Oncologists.
- Member of the International Panel of Surgeons
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email – skilled user.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Good
English – Average