The credo of life
Date of birth: 26.01.1981
Specialty: Senology, Surgical Oncology
Place of work/Position: New Plasma Clinic, Head of Breast Surgery and Oncology Department, Head of Clinical Research Department, Oncology-Surgeon
Field of activity: Senology, Oncosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Thyroid Surgery.
Medical experience: since 2006
- 1998-2004, General Doctor. Batumi State University, Batumi, Georgia. Diploma N0006129
- Oncology Surgeon
2004-2006 – Clinical Residency, Certificate of Oncologist, N2991214, Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia.
- 2006-2010, Graduate school in Surgery (Aspiranture). Kazan State Medical University, Kazan, Russia.
Examinations for Specialty:
- Oncology Surgeon
21.06.2010, State Certificate of Oncology Surgeon, N004074, Georgia
- 2006-2010, Kazan State Oncology Hospital, Russia. Oncology Surgeon
- 2010-2012, Kobuleti Regional Hospital, Kobuleti, Georgia. Oncology Surgeon (outpatient)
- 2010-2012, Health Center “Medina”, Batumi, Georgia. Oncology Surgeon
- Since 2012-till now, JSC “Maritime Hospital”, Georgia. Head of Clinical Research Department
- Since 2017-till now, LTD ”New Plasma”, Georgia, Head of Breast Surgery and Oncology Department, Head of Clinical Research Department, Oncology-Surgeon
- 2008-2010 – Postgraduate Training in Oncology, Kazan State Medical University, Russia.
- Since 2016 – Lectures for Foreign Students in Histology and Oncology in English at Batumi State University, Georgia
- Member of Photodermatology and Skin Cancer
- Member of Oncourology Georgian Association
- Member of Georgian group of young oncologists
- Member of International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer
- Member of European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of Georgian Association Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (GACIR)
- Member of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
- Since 2006 – has participated in different local and International Conferences and Congresses
Experience in Clinical Trials:
- Since 2007, participated in various clinical trials as coordinator, co-investigator and principal investigator.
- 20.JAN.2013 – GCP Training
- 24.OCT.2014 – GCP Training (GCP.nihtraining)
- 26-27.MAY.2015 – GCP Training (Phizer & TranCelerate)
- 02.FEB.2016 – GCP Training (GCP.nihtraining)
- 20.JUL.2017 – GCP Training (globalhealthtrainingcentre.org/elearning)
- 2008-2010 10 publications in Russia – surgical management of gastric cancer, Breast cancer surgery.
- From 2010 6 publications in Georgia – Breast cancer, Skin Cancer
- 2018 International Paper #1570286097 “’e-Health/m-Health Services for Dermatology Outpatients Screening for Skin Cancer and Follow-up’” at the 2016 18th International Conference on E-health Networking, Application & Services (HealthCom), and published in the Proceedings of HC16-WS SSH’16 and the IEEE eXplore. http://www.ieee-healthcom.org/
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent