Nikoloz Rtveliashvili - The credo of life
“Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum.” – Cicero
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of Birth: 7.10.1974
Specialty: Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy
Medical Rank: Doctor of Medicine.
Place of work/position:
- Multiprofile Medical Center “Innova”
- “Traumatologist” Ltd., Chief of Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Head of Service of “Pain Management”
Field of activity: Anesthesiology, Critical Medicine, Intensive Care.
Medical experience: since 2000
- 1991-1998 – TSU, Faculty of Medicine, Physician of General Profile
- 1999 – State Medical Academy for Post-Diploma Education, Qualification course in anesthesiology and resuscitation;
- 2002 – Anesthesiology;
- 2005 – Critical state and medicine
- 2000-2005 – Head of Department on intensive therapy, anesthesiology and resuscitation in Mtskheta regional multi-profile Clinic;
- 2005-2006 – Anesthesiologist in Iv. Javakhishvili TSU Clinical Hospital;
- 2006-2009 – Head of Department on resuscitation and intensive therapy;
- 2009-2010 – Head of Service on anesthesiology and resuscitation of the same Clinic;
- 2010-2012 – Clinical Chief of the Department on anesthesiology and medicine for critical health state under Iv. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (TSU) Clinical Hospital;
- From 2012 to present time – “Traumatologist” Ltd, Chief of Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Head of Service of “Pain Management”
- From 2013 – to present time – Leader of Trend of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, “Pain Management”
- Participated in local and international congresses and conferences
- Author 2 scientific publications
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent