The credo of life
You have to do good without expecting anything in return.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 09:00 – 16:30
Dermatology and Venereology
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: January 26, 1987
Specialty: Dermatology and Venereology
Academic degree: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/Position: “Kanveni” – National S/R Center of Dermatology and Venerology, Scientific and Research Director, Dermatovenereologist.
Field of activity: Dermatology and Venereology, Dermato-cosmetology
Medical experience: since 2014
- 2015-present – Faculty of Medicine, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Ph.D. Program in Dermatovenerology, Ph.D. thesis: “The Dermatology Life Quality Index and Strategy for the Problem-Solving in Patients with Psoriasis”.
- 2011-2014 – Faculty of Medicine, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Residency of Dermatovenerology.
- 2004-2010 – Faculty of Medicine, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, a full course of one step educational program.
- 2011-2014 – Faculty of Medicine, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University. Resident Program in Dermatovenerology. National Scientific Research Center of Dermatology and Venerology (medical base).
- 2004-2010 – Faculty of Medicine, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, specialty – General Medicine. Bachelor’s Diploma (GPA 3.6), degree of a certified physician.
- 2014-present – Scientific Research Center of Dermatology and Venerology. Dermatologist;
- 2014-present – Aversi Clinic, Isani and Rustavi branches. Dermatologist;
- 2014 (February-July) – Scientific Research Center of Dermatology and Venerology.
- Normal structure and function of the skin.
- Molecular and biochemical basis of dermatological diseases.
- Definition of etiologic and pathogenetic factors for dermatological diseases.
- Fundamentals of pharmacotherapy.
- Fundamentals of health care and epidemiology.
- Analysis of the clinical picture of diseases and diagnostic tests.
- Management of dermatological diseases and determination of treatment strategies.
- 2011-present – Member of the Georgian Association of Dermatovenerologists.
- 2013-present – Member of the Georgian Hair Research Society
- 2014-present – Member of the Georgian Association of Mycologists
- 2016-present – Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent