The credo of life
Time is life and life is time.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
Date of birth: 19.08.1985
Place of work: Head of Neurosurgical Service of Telavi Referral Hospital
Field of activity: Neurosurgery, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Medical experience: since 2008
- 2002-2008 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty;
- 2014-2016 – Belarus Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, clinical traineeship: Doctor Neurosurgeon;
- 2008-2012 – Saint Michael Clinical Hospital, Junior doctor;
- 2012-2013 – Aversi clinic, Junior doctor;
- 2016 – 2017 – Eristavi National Center of Experimental and Clinical Surgery, Doctor Neurosurgeon;
- 2017 – till now – The First University Clinic of the Tbilisi State Medical University, Doctor Neurosurgeon;
- 2018 – 2019 – Avtandil Kambarashvili’s Clinic, Doctor Neurosurgeon
- Since 2020 -till now – Head of Neurosurgical Service of Telavi Referral Hospital.
- 2015 – Certificate: Minsk Republican Scientific-Practical Seminar, early diagnosing of Head and Neck tumors, participant of the seminar;
- 2015 – Certificate: Minsk Republican Scientific-Practical Seminar, treatment of vertebral tumors, participant of the seminar
- 2016 – Minsk, – Modern Surgical Technologies in Cases of Vertebral and Spinal Diseases and Traumas;
- 2016 – Minsk, – Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good