Date of birth: 13.03.1978
Academic rank: Professor
Place of work/position: Head of the Department of Neurosurgery of Jerarsi Clinic
- 48 scientific works in reference journals
- Certificate of Neurosurgery (Georgia, Russia, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan)
- Member of the Georgian Association of Neurosurgeons
- Member of the European Association of Neurosurgeons
- Member of the American Association of Neurosurgeons
- More than 3000 operations performed
- Reports at international conferences
- 1995-2002 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 2000-2001 – Intensive Care Unit of the Neurosurgery Center – medical brother;
- 2002-2004 – Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery. Clinical Residency, Moscow, Russia;
- 2004-2007 – Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery. Clinical postgraduate education, Moscow, Russia;
- 2007-2010 – Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery, neurosurgeon of the 5th neuro-oncology department. Moscow, Russia;
- From 2011 to 2018 – High Technology Medical Center LLC, University Clinic – neurosurgeon, head of the neurosurgery department;
- From 2011 to 2013 – Invited lecturer at Tbilisi State Medical University;
- From 2012 to 2018 – Head of the neurosurgery module of the presidential program of TSMU postgraduate medical education;
- Since 2013-present – Assistant Professor of the Department of Neurosurgery of Tbilisi State Medical University;
- Since 2013-present – Expert-neurosurgeon of the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia;
- Since 2019-present – Multidisciplinary Clinic Jerarsi. Neurosurgeon, head of the department of neurosurgery.
- Internship – 2013 Acibadem Clinic, Turkey;
- Internship – 2014 International Neuroscience Institute Hannover, Germany;
- Internship – 2019 UCLA (University of California), the USA.
Participation in international conferences:
- May, 2005 1st Russian North-West Neurosurgical and Neurologist Conference, Kaliningrad-svetlogorsk, Russia. (speaker)
- June, 2006 4th Russian Neurosurgical Conference, Moscow, Russia. (speaker).
- Octomber, 2006 9th Russian Neurologist Conference, Yaroslavl, Russia. (speaker)
- April, 2007 Scientific conferencein memory of Academician Burdenko.Penza, Russia.
- June,2007 Course of World federation of neurosurgical societies, Moscow, Russia.
- April, 2008 Scientific – practical conference “Polenovs Readings” Saint-Peterburg, Russia.
- June, 2008 Course of World federation of neurosurgical societies, Qazan, Russia
- June, 2009 II Moscow international neurosurgical forum, Moscow, Russia.
- Jule, 2009 5th Russian Neurosurgical Conference, Ufa, Russia. (speaker)
- September, 2009 Ukrainian neurosurgical conference, Koktebel, Ukraine. (speaker)
- October, 2009 Second congress of Gulf Neurosurgical Society (GNS). Muscat, Oman.
- November, 2009 III Moscow international neurosurgical forum, Moscow, Russia.
- May, 2010 International conference ‘Modern aspects of spine surgery’ Moscow, Russia.
- December, 2010 Lectures Course of pediatric neurosurgery and neurooncology, Moscow, Russia.
- September 2011 14th Interim meeting of the world federation of neurosurgical societies.15th congress of continuous education of the Brazilian society of neurosurgery, Pernambuco, Brazil.
- November, 2011 7th Black Sea Neurosurgical Congress, Sofia, Bulgaria. (speaker)
- April 2012 80th AANS Annual Scientific Meeting, Miami, FL. USA.
- September 2012 9th Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons, Istanbul Turkey.
- March 2013 International basic neurosurgery course, term I – course II neurooncology. Antalya, Turkey.
- May 2013 II International Lectures Course of neuroreanimatology, Moscow, Russia.
- September 2013 – 15TH WFNS world congress of neurosurgery. Coex convention center, Seoul, Korea. (speaker)
- November 2013 – 8th black sea neurosurgical congress, Tbilisi, Georgia. (speaker)
- December 2013 – IV Moscow international neurosurgical forum, Moscow, Russia
- December 2013 – Endoscopic endonazal basal surgery (РУ.ЭНДО 2013) Moscow, Russia
- March 2014 – International basic neurosurgery course, term I – course III spine and periperial nerve surgery. Antalya, Turkey.
- September 2014 – 10th Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons Astana, Kazakhstan (speaker)
- October 2014, 15th European Congress of neurosurgery, Prague, Czech Republic. (speaker)
- December 2014 – V Moscow international neurosurgical forum, Moscow, Russia
- March 2015 – International basic neurosurgery course, term I – course IV neurovascular surgery. Antalya, Turkey.
- September 2015 – 15th Interim meeting of the world federation of neurosurgical societies Rome, Italy
- November 2015 – 9th black sea neurosurgical congress, Yerevan, Armenia. (speaker)
- December 2015 – International neurosurgical symposium Vascular experts, Moscow, Russia
- November 2016 – Jubilee conference devoted to the 50th anniversary of the department of vascular neurosurgery of N.N.Burdenko neurosurgery research institute, Moscow, Russia.
- November 2016 – VII Moscow courses on pediatric neurosurgery. Emergencies in pediatric neurosurgery. Joint courses of RSPN\ISPN. Moscow, Russia.
- August 2017 – WFNS XVI. World congress of neurosurgery. Istambul, Turkey. (speaker)
- September 2017 – Symposium Current and Future perspectives in primary liver tumors. Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- November 2017 – EAPN International courses for pediatric neurosurgery, Minsk, Belarus.
- February 2018 – Innovations in Brain Tumor Surgery and Radiation Oncology Conference – Koc University Hospital
- May 2018 – WFNS International conference Vascular experts, Tbilisi, Georgia. (speaker)
- September 2018 – The first central Asian conference on Parkinson’s and movement disorders. Kazakhstan, Shymkent. (speaker)
- November 2018 – International conference Vascular experts, Moscow, Russia
22.05.2008 – Candidate of Medical Sciences DKN # 085884.
Thesis title: Vascular Decompression in the Treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Academic rank: Doctor of Medicine – specialty “Neurosurgery”
Membership in associations:
- Since 2007-present – Member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons;
- Since 2006-present – Member of the European Association of Neurosurgical Societies.
- Since 2005-present – Association of Young Neurosurgeons of Georgia – the founder.
Publications: Author of 48 scientific publications.