- Multiprofile Medical Center “Innova”
- Zurab Anjaparidze I lane N6, Tbilisi, Georgia
- +995 322 232 232
Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 14.01.1985
Place of work/position:
Multi-profile Medical Center Innova, Neurosurgeon
- 2008-2013 – TSMU, Institute of postgraduate medical education and continuous professional development, Residency program in neurosurgery.
- 2002-2008 – TSU, the faculty of medicine, general medicine;
- 2011-10.2011 – the Ruhr University Hospital, Neurosurgical Department, Bochum, Germany (Prof. A. Harders)
- 5-25.XII.2008 – Kiev State Institute of Neurosurgery, Department of pathology of spine and spinal cord (Eugene Slynko)
- 2007-09.2007 – Department of vascular and general surgery, Germany, Kaufbeuren (Prof. Heinrich Stiegler)
- 2017 – President of Georgian Young Neurosurgeons Association.
- 2015-present – Medical Center Innova, Neurosurgeon.
- 2013-2015 – Clinical Medicine Scientific-Research Institute, Neurosurgeon.
- 2008 – 2013 – Neurosurgical Department of Clinical Medicine Scientific-Research Institute, resident.
- 2008-09.2008 – LEPL Military Hospital of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia, implementation of primary medical assistance
- 14-18.III.2014 – International Workshop on Basic Neurosurgery “Surgery of Spine and Peripheral Nerves”, Turkey, Antalya (Honorable president prof. M.Sami).
- 15-19.III.2013 – International Workshop on Basic Neurosurgery “Neuro-oncology”, Turkey, Antalya (Honorable president prof. M. Gazi Yasargil).
- 6-8.IX.2012 – V International Workshop “Cranial Base and Vascular Neurosurgery”, Kiev, Ukraine (Honorable president T. Fukushima).
- 7-10.IX.2011 – IV International Workshop “Cranial Base and Vascular Neurosurgery”, Ghent, Belgium (Honorable president T. Fukushima).
The author of 15 scientific works (publications in medical journals and reports on the different congresses).