The credo of life
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
The Doctor of Medicine
Date of birth: 07.08.1966
Scientific rank: Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/Position: Multiprofile Medical Center “Innova”, Clinical Director
Field of activity: Neurosurgery, Endovascular Surgery.
Medical experience: since 1993
- 1984 – 1992 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Medical Faculty (diploma N 021014);
- 1992 – 1993 – Doctor-Internist (Specialty – General Surgery), Tbilisi N1 Clinical Hospital.
- 1993 – 1994 – Head of the Family Medical Center;
- 1994 – 1998 – Worked as a doctor – Neurosurgeon at academician Sarajishvili Institute of Clinical and Experimental Neurology;
- 1998 until now – Head of the Neurosurgical Department of Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Hospital;
- 1999 until now – Assistant at Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University;
- 2004 until now – Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Security, Expert-Neurosurgeon;
- 2009 until now – Head of the Clinical Direction at Acad. Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Clinical Hospital
- 2012 – 2015 – Director at St. Michael Multiprofile Clinical Hospital
- 2015 until now – Multiprofile Medical Center “Innova” – Clinical Director
- Member of the Association of World and European Federation, Neurosurgery
- Speaker at various local and international conferences and congresses.
- Modern Methods of surgical treatment of Hydrocephaly, April 2000, with participation of Heidelberg University professor Alfred Ashop;
- ‘’ Teaching Course in Neurology’’ September 27–28, 2003, organized by EFNS – European Federation Neurosurgery Association and Medical Academy of Georgia;
- Combined and simultaneous operations in Surgical Clinic, May 5, 2003
Organized Congress by Georgian Doctors, based on Medical Educational Course.
Healthcare in Georgia, at the Eve of the Century, Reality and Perspectives, Tbilisi 2003;
- ‘’Stroke Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment, May 26–28, 2003, the 2nd International Regional Meeting, organized by International Stroke Association and Tbilisi Medical Academy;
- Photodynamic Diagnosis and Treatment, June 21–22, 2003, International Symposium Modern Photodynamic Diagnosis and Treatment;
- Diagnostic Criteria and Empiric Treatment of Neuroinfections, October 4 – 6, 2003, International Scientific Conference ‘’Neurology from birth until late elderly age, congress ‘’Eurospine 2006’’, October 25–28, 2006, Turkey, Istanbul;
- Training course Scoliosis, Brno University Surgical Clinic 24-31 January 2009, organized by Tbilisi State University Clinic, Chech Republic, Brno, Masaric, University professor Repko’s participation, July 2009;
- Training course, Neurosurgery, modern methods of surgical treatment – Vertebral plastics, with the participation of Velan, Jerusalem, university professor Georgia, Tbilisi, September 2009
- 2012 – Ilia University Doctor’s degree
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good