Vakhtang Kvirkvelia - The credo of life
The doctor can change a patient’s life. A professional makes it better.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 14:00
Date of Birth: 25.05.1963
Occupation: Dermatology and Venereology
Place of work/Position:
- “Kanveni” S/R Dermatology and Venereology National Center, Dermato-venereologist, head of the scientific-practical direction of viral and bacterial infections.
Scientific Degree: Doctor of medicine
Medical experience: since 1987
- 1980-1986 – Tbilisi State Medical Institute, Medical Faculty.
- 1986 –City Central Clinical Hospital.
- 1987 –Skin and Venereal Diseases Department of Tbilisi State Medical Institute.
- 1996 – Urology Department of Tbilisi State Medical Academy.
- 1997 – Georgian-American Computer Course of National Information-Learning Centre.
- 2003 – World Healthcare Organization HIV Department Master George Schmidt’s training „STI management and Patients Care WHO Standards”.
- 2005 – London University College Department of Clinical Immunology and Virology.
- 1987-1990 –Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Junior Research Fellow.
- 1990 – Skin and Venereal Diseases Institute, Scientific Secretary.
- 2007 -Head of Viral Infections Department.
- Since 1992 – University Medical School “ Aieti”
- Since 1998 – Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University.
- Manager, speaker, and participant of various conferences and seminars.
- Various International Conferences in Tbilisi, Batumi, Moscow, Eilat, London, Bucharest
- Published up to 30 scientific works.
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Good