Zaza Lazarashvili - The credo of life
Treat the patient and not the illness.
Make an Appointment
Need a doctor’s consultation?
Submit your information below and please wait for a response.
Mon.-Fri. – 10:00 – 17:00
Date of birth: 10.03.1965
Scientific Rank: The Doctor of Medicine
Place of work/Position:
- Acad. G. Chapidze Emergency Cardiology Center. Medical Director, Head of Vascular Surgery Department
Field of activity: Angiology, Vascular Surgery, Phlebology.
Medical experience: since 1990
- 2010 – Tbilisi, Georgia. Acad. G. Chapidze Emergency Cardiology Center. Medical Director, Head of Vascular Surgery Department.
- 1999 – 2010 – Tbilisi, Georgia. Central Universal Hospital. Head of Vascular Surgery Department.
- 1994 – 1998 – Moscow, Russia. Bakulev Research Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery. Vascular Surgeon.
- 1990 -1994 – Tbilisi, Georgia. Central Republican Hospital. Common Surgeon.
- 2001 – 2004 – Professor of Surgery at the Tbilisi State Medical University. Georgia
- Georgian Association of Angiologists and Vascular surgeons (GAAVS) – President.
- European Society of Vascular Surgery (ESVS) – Member.
- European Venous Forum – Founder Member.
- International Union of Phlebology – Corporate Member, Responsible from GAAVS.
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE) – Corresponding Member.
- American College of Phlebology (ACP) – Member of International Committee.
- International Pelvic Vein Working Group for (IPVWG) – Member.
- American Venous Forum (AVF) – Member (International Ambassador).
- Author and co-author of 26 articles, 1 book
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent