- Academic N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic
- 29 Vazha Pshavela Ave., Tbilisi. Georgia
- +995 322 39 34 67
Doctor of Medicine, Associated Professor
Date of Birth: 02.07.1968
Speciality: Doctor Radiologist
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Associated Professor
Place of work/ Position:
Academic N. Kipshidze Central University Clinic, The main specialist of CT and MRI.
TSMU the First University Clinic. Dr. Radiologist
- 1987-1994 – Department of Therapy, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1997 – EMS Training Center, Republic of Georgia.
- 1999 – Postgraduate fellowship in Rentgenology, Tbilisi State Medical Academy.
- 2000 – Full course Computer and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Training Center of the Research Institute of Radiology and Interventional Diagnostics.
- 2001 – Training course, Department of Computed Tomography, Institute of Surgery at A.V. Vishnevsky, Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
Qualification: Diploma of Medical Radiology.
- 1994-1995 – Pediatrician, Republican Children’s Hospital, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- 1995 – Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Clinic at G. Zhvania, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 1997-2000 – Emergency Doctor, EMS “Qweli”.
- 2001 – Doctor, Center of Emergency Medicine.
- 2001 – Doctor, LTD “Geomedica”, Department of Computed Tomography.
- 2002-2006 – Head of Department, LTD “Geomedica”, Department of Computed Tomography.
- 2004 – Doctor, Computed Tomography, Department of Neurosurgery, Tbilisi State Medical University.
- 2005 – Golden Fleece 21 Century Health House. Department of Computed Tomography and Magnetic-Rezonance Imaging until now. Doctor, radiologist.
- 2007 – Tbilisi state medical university, local director of Radiology and English interventional radiology master-program.
- 2008 – TSMU Post graduated local director of medical radiology program.
- 2014 – TSMU convended professor of radiology department.
- 2015 until now – TSMU associated professor of radiology department.
Previous Participation in Clinical Trials:
- Since 2015- Metastatic Brest Cancer, Phase II- Radiologist
- Since 2013- Metastatic breast cancer, Phase III- Radiologist
- Member of 15 international radiology meeting: Atlantic City 2008. ESR 2011 Viena, CIRSE 2014 Glazgow, RSNA 2014 Chicago. CIRSE 2015 Lisbon, ESR 2016 Viena, CIRSE 2015 Barcelona.
- Author of 31 medical articles.
- Author of book “Medical Radiology” – published in December of 2016.
Membership in professional associations:
- Georgian Society of Radiology, European society of radiology.
- European society of cardiovascular and interventional radiology.
- European society of Emergency radiology.
- Radiology society of north america.
Windows, MS Office, Internet, Email